Re: [OM] It's YOUR fault!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] It's YOUR fault!!!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:29:44 -0700
On 3 Dec 2000, at 21:33, Garth Wood wrote:

> Don't listen to him.  You must join Zuikoholics Anonymous at once, and send
> all your gear to Chris O'Neill, who will put it in escrow until that day
> when you can finally come out of therapy.

Thank you, Garth, for your support of Zuikoholics Anonymous by
recommending that Michael send his stuff to me.  You were correct in
your advice....   I will steal...  uhhh...  store it for him until he has
recovered.

> Or you could just send it to me.  8^>

No need for him to do that, Garth.  Since you only live a few miles on
the other side of the River, I'll gladly grant you visitation rights.  Of
course, you MUST promise to keep your hands in your pockets while
visiting!  <G>

> "A bad day doing photography is better than a good day doing just about
> anything else."

How true!  And we ALL know that if you're NOT doing it with
Olympus/Zuiko equipment, it can HARDLY be called "photography"!!!
<G>

Regards,

Chris