Re: [OM] Re: OM-1 with Polaroid back

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-1 with Polaroid back
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 22:13:51 -0700
On 3 Dec 2000, at 20:38, Stephen Troy wrote:

> Nope.  That's not it at all.  Try
> http://www.npcphoto.com/html/proback_ii.htm to see the real thing.  I don't
> think that eBay contraption was worth anything near $200.

Thanks!  That does look like an interesting piece of equipment, although
WAY out of my price range.  That was the basis for my "decent deal"
comment...  cost, NOT quality or capability...  as I've never seen one
before.  So, maybe it wasn't worth that price?  I dunno, but the concept
sure sparked my interest.  :-)))

Regards,

Chris

---