Re: [OM] T45 problems

Subject: Re: [OM] T45 problems
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 16:08:37 -0500
I have a T45 in for minor service, otherwise it is working.  With a newly
rebuilt battery pack , it takes less than 3 seconds after a full dump.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000