Re: [OM] Diopters, Glasses, etc. and Lasik

Subject: Re: [OM] Diopters, Glasses, etc. and Lasik
From: Ken Norton <image66@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 08:15:33 -0800 (PST)
I finally got glasses the other day.  Pretty weak
prescription -.50 left, -.50 right, mostly to correct
an astigmatism when working on a computer.  But I've
used corrective eyepieces in my OMs for years.  It
seems that at arms length I have my worst vision.
Anyway, I've got the Minalta ones glued into my
viewfinders.  If memory serves me, one of them is -.75
and the other is -1.00.

I really have a hard time believing that the OM
viewfinders are -.50 as a matter of course.  Without
the corrective eyepieces it is difficult for me to see
the focus screen or LCD displays clearly.

Ken (tap, tap, tap..."is this a dollar bill or a
five?"... tap, tap, tap...) Norton