[OM] Reason for thanks

Subject: [OM] Reason for thanks
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 06:50:04 -0800
Particularly to Susan and Lex, but to the list as a whole.

My mom died very suddenly seven years ago this day (day before thanksgiving)
of a massive heart attack (due to the ravages of lifelong diabetes), and my
mother in law is in an adult living group home as of this year due to the
ravages of 'aphasia', which as best as I can understand is a type of
dementia.  To one and all, I say be very, very thankful for the things of
value that you have (health, family, friends) and I wish to you all a very
great thanksgiving.  As Lex said, this list really is a tremendous bunch of
people, and just like a family we have our 'moments' when squabbles break
out (politics, SUVs, etc. etc.) but our one common point of interest (OMs in
this case) tends to bring us all back to the fold eventually.  So again I
say a heartfelt happy thanksgiving to one and all.

Jim