Re: [OM] Re: [OT] A Day Of Thanks

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] A Day Of Thanks
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 09:11:08 -0600

-----------
>Lex Jenkins

Your welcome, welcome and have a piece of pie for me.
        One thing tho- please stop talking about how old you are.
I'm 53 and that means that I've got photos (taken with my
Kodak Starmatic) that are more deckled than you. When you
were born, I was just starting to learn where YOU came from.
I'd already tried my first Tri-chem pack in my new Yankee
plastic developing tank. If your old then I'm fossilized.

WARNING-- The preceding statement, while historically
accurate, was made in jest and is not to be taken serious
whining.

                        yours- sage is my seasoning, not my advice,

                                                Garry
--
I could have had a twin brother, if I would have worked a
little harder on my