Re: [OM] Determining Your Eyecup

Subject: Re: [OM] Determining Your Eyecup
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:13:08 -0700
On 20 Nov 2000, at 16:59, DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Please note: I came home to watch the FL Supreme Court whilst typing this,
> so if it comes out skewed, forgive.

What?!?!?  Ain't the circus in town?!?!?  <G>

> ...or fight a 'progressive' bifocal lens, tilting your head to try to
> find the right spot on the lens to focus with (such fun!).

Susan and I recently discussed this off-list, and she's right...
progressives can be a royal PITA when it comes to trying to focus a
camera!  (SIGH!)  I'm gonna look at having a custom-cut insert when I
go for my exam in the Spring.  (Thanks again, Susan, for patiently
explaining stuff to me!)

> Aging is such fun <not>.

(SIGH!)  So true!

> I don't think it's so dire you must denounce focusing cameras and go
> autofocus (spit, spit).

But the OM-77AF's are going SO cheaply on e-Bay these days!  <G>

Regards,

Chris