[OM] Slower than snail mail!

Subject: [OM] Slower than snail mail!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 19:53:13 -0700
On 21 Nov 2000, at 8:13, Chris O'Neill wrote:

> On 20 Nov 2000, at 16:59, DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> > Please note: I came home to watch the FL Supreme Court whilst typing
> > this, so if it comes out skewed, forgive.
>
> What?!?!?  Ain't the circus in town?!?!?  <G>

[SNIP!]

That's REALLY weird!!!  This message took almost 12 hours from the
time I sent it (8:13 am) to the time it came back to me as a list
message (7:52 pm)!!!  I wonder why????

Chris

P.S.  This message was sent a 7:53 pm Mountain Daylight Savings
Time.  I wonder how long it'll take to get back here???

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill