Re: [OM] Modifying Olympus Screen

Subject: Re: [OM] Modifying Olympus Screen
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 08:43:12 -0500
I have 5 junk OM screens.  If someone wants to try this, I'll mail each of
the first 4 respondents a test screen (If you're in the 50 states or
Canada.).

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000