Re: [OM] Modifying Olympus Screen

Subject: Re: [OM] Modifying Olympus Screen
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:34:06 +0900
Carefully following John's procedures, I scribed grids on a 2-13
screen. Though I've got nervous with the work, I succeeded. Thanks
John!

BTW, I had a little trouble with making the template, so I used
Corel Draw to draw a 36 x 26 mm box with 6 mm grids. I think this is
finer than the 1-10 screen, guessing from the drawing?

First I practiced with a junk screen, and then bought a new 2-13
screen, and scribed lines on a used 2-13 screen. I don't want to do
it again ...

kazuya matsumoto