[OM] Some suggestions for a Camera

Subject: [OM] Some suggestions for a Camera
From: Chris Stinson <music4free@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 18:23:59 -0700
Hey,

I'm new to the traditional camera scene. I've been taking pictures with my Olympus digital camera for a while now and I love it, but I'd like the power of a manual camera. Keeping in mind that I have no money left because of my digital camera, I'm looking for a "cheap" manual SLR. I came across the OM-2000 from Olympus and some people say it rocks, some say it sucks. I like the spot metering feature. Does anyone have that camera? is it good? is it good for the price? How are the lenses that come with it? Also, does anyone have any pictures that have been taken with an OM-2000, or on a similar (clone) camera that I can see?

Thanks,

Chris