[OM] Samsung ECX 1 Question

Subject: [OM] Samsung ECX 1 Question
From: Jeffrey E Bellin <jeffbellin@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 18:17:05 EST
Well, I just bought my first non-olympus camera in about 25 years. I saw
this weird looking Samsung in a "junk" store for next to nothing and I
couldn't resist. It may seem like a bizarre camera but it really seem
well thought out. My question is - does anyone on the list own one, and
would they know where to get a manual for it? From fooling around with it
I think I've figured out most of the functions but the "fuzzy zoom" mode
I just don't seem to get.

Thanks,

Jeff Bellin
Newton, MA