Re: [OM] [OT] Solvents and adhesive removal

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Solvents and adhesive removal
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 19:42:20 -0500
I get a humorous picture in my head of all these hiding flames around the house. But your point is well taken. We were always very careful when applying contact bond in a remodeling job. More than one house has required a total renovation after the heavier than air fumes have found their way to the pilot light in the basement. Of course, better not be using that much solvent on this job!

Gregg

Lex wrote:

to be unexpectedly ignited by any of the dozens of ignition sources in our homes.