[OM] Olympus 80/4 macro for sale

Subject: [OM] Olympus 80/4 macro for sale
From: William Sommerwerck <williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:01:30 -0800
I have an Olympus 80/4 macro lens for sale, serial 201384. It is optimized for
flat-field copying in the 1:2 to 2:1 range.

As with the other Olympus macro-system lenses, it does not have a focusing
mount, so a bellows is required. The diaphragm is preset, _not_ auto.

This lens is not new, but it's hard to tell. There are a few small nicks to the
anodizing on the aperture ring, and that's about it. It's in unbelievably good
condition (and I'm fussy about such things). The front lens cap is missing, but
the rear cap and original hard leather case are included.

I'm asking $200, which includes shipping and insurance. Based on what I've seen
this lens sell for on eBay, I think this is a fair price.