RE: [OM] Flamenco galleries at the eSIF

Subject: RE: [OM] Flamenco galleries at the eSIF
From: Hans van Veluwen <HVeluwen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:08:40 +0100
:I side somewhat with Rainer regarding the sense of movement, but my
:favorites were those featuring the slow-sync flash effect.
:Those probably weren't slow-sync flash, technically, but I love the effect
:anyway.

For fast moving Flamenco dancers the 1/100 sync time of the iS-3000 is
rather slow, which is fortunate, it indeed added some movement to some flash
shots. The G40 supports real slow sync flash (rear curtain synchronisation)
but I haven't tried that yet. Maybe next time...

:And if
:I'm correctly identifying the shots in which you used the
:iS-teleconvter, that's amazing sharpness.

That's what the H.Q. must stand for ;) I didn't make any notes, but nrs. 35,
36 and 39 were certainly made with the 1.7x.

hnz