(Fwd) Re: Hardware fetish (long), was Re: [OM] Jane Bown

Subject: (Fwd) Re: Hardware fetish (long), was Re: [OM] Jane Bown
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:52:47 +0000

Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:00:28 +1100
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hardware fetish (long), was Re: [OM] Jane Bown

Of course - it's about toys and the love of wonderful bits of perfectly
designed machinery as well as photographs. Otherwise, I'd sell most of
what I've got, buy a couple of strobes and use one body, one lens, one
film and GET IT PERFECT. Naaa....I'll just go on buying bits up to the
limit on my card to the point where I can't actually afford film.

 Andrew