Re: [OM] Homebrewed flash bounce/diffuser

Subject: Re: [OM] Homebrewed flash bounce/diffuser
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 23:41:04 -0500
I felt compelled to try the pie pan diffuser. I've found it to be more than
just a 'flash in the pan' ;-) It works well. I slip it over the T32 and flip
the tube upward to 45 degrees. The links show the effects.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Oaks/1424/photos/flashinthepan/diff-sue.j
pg
This was taken with a 50/1.4. at f8. I thought it was even with softened
shadows. (my sweetie)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Oaks/1424/photos/flashinthepan/diff-rose.
jpg
Again, with the 50/1.4 at f8. Nice shadows. No comment on the
composition....
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Oaks/1424/photos/flashinthepan/diff-df1.j
pg
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Oaks/1424/photos/flashinthepan/diff-df2.j
pg
These two were taken with the 50/1.4 at 5.6 on a 3X teleconverter. Anyone
else have
a 3X? It does some things ok. I don't know what brand it is. No odd marks
except 'OP' in red. The DOF and release buttons look like the zuiko lens
button castings. I know it's not the bees knees, but it is a tool.

If the links don't work, cut and paste to a new browser window. Sometimes
the long links wrap the page and the whole link isn't included when you
click on it.

--Mickey