Re: [OM] ...........16/3.5 FE......

Subject: Re: [OM] ...........16/3.5 FE......
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 12:33:51 +0800
No special adjustment is needed, just take care of underexposure due
to the very wide angle of coverage, when a bright sky is included in
the scene you need some  compensation.

You case is very special, please check the stop down mechanism, does
the lens stop down all the way to smallest aperture when you just set
at F5.6? I have no problem with my Zuiko 16/3.5.

C.H.Ling