Re: [OM] AAAAAAAARRRGHHH!

Subject: Re: [OM] AAAAAAAARRRGHHH!
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 14:56:17 -0800
Reuben,

I would contact the buyer and request a delay. ask the buyer if you could 'rent'
the lens from them long enough to get the shows done. Upon completion of the
shoots or acquisition of another lens you could then send the lens to them with
a partial refund to cover the 'rental'. Unless the person is in a big hurry for
the lens themselves I would think most folks would agree to this arrangement.

Jim Couch