Re: [OM] self timer lever on OM-2n

Subject: Re: [OM] self timer lever on OM-2n
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 08:42:46 -0800
I think there is a curved spring washer that goes between the screw and the
lever, but it looked like it was there to provide some friction for the
lever, not to help hold the screw in.  You should just be able to tighten the
screw using a sharp pointed pair of tweezers (it's a left-hand thread!)
enough that it won't become loose in normal use.  You can use loctite, but
that will make disassemly quite a bit harder (depending on the compound) in
the future.

Mark.