Re: [OM] The list

Subject: Re: [OM] The list
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 22:54:27 -0500
As a relative newbee on the list, I have found a group of people who are
passionate in their love of life, and their ability to capture, express and
share it using Olympus equipment. The passion for the craft is intense, as
is the love and respect for the OM equipment. The sharing has created bonds
that reach accross multiple oceans. In this list, nationalities merely
provide a rich bokeh in the overall composition. There is discussion,
instruction, learning, the occasional flame, humor and fun. Above all, there
is helping. Someday, I may be able to have ample glass of the preferred
brand to truly be in the ranks of the Zuikoholics. But for now, I feel
privileged to be able to spend time each day in your company.

Thanks to all for for  your insights and wit. It's a pleasure.

Now I need to go take a few test exposures with my new piepan flash
diffuser. This is really cool....
Mickey Trageser