[OM] Jane Bown

Subject: [OM] Jane Bown
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 13:20:52 -0600
Cc: Barry Thornton <development.coaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>This week's Amateur Photographer features and article
>on Jane Bown, who is known for her simple,
>straightforward but stunning portraiture. She uses an
>Olympus OM1 & 50mm and Tri-X for almost everything.
>Anyone wishing to read/view more about her can try
>here:

>http://www.art-network.co.uk/publications/bown/
>http://www.npg.org.uk/faces.htm
>http://www.womeninphotography.org/archive3/gallery/f2/book.html

Man would I like to sit down with her an discuss B&W portraiture. She
does some nice work. An to get it all from 1/60 at f.8. I don't think
it is HER picture on the website. If it is, then find out the name of
the vitamins she takes and I'll order a carload. If she does use an
OM-1, how do we get her on our list?
--
Why is it that we come up with the most complicate ways of
"simplifying" our lives?