Re: [OM] Olympus Believe It or Not

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Believe It or Not
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 22:52:58 EST
In a message dated 11/7/00 7:30:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
steveg3@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> I've seen some third party bellows.  Do they all have the stop down lever?
>  If you mount a Zuiko lens on a T or other such adaptor does it
automatically
>  stop down the lens?

They all should have the little arm that stops down the lens. Otherwise you'd
have to push the button to shut it down, which would greatly compromise
sharpness. Actually most cameras have their stop down button of the camera
body, rather than the lens.

Warren