Re: [OM] Light leak?

Subject: Re: [OM] Light leak?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 12:23:59 -0500
Fogging only within the frame lines, not across frames or across sprockets?
Haven't seen that before.  Hole in a curtain?  Look at the shutter when you
wind it, are the curtain bars parallel?

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000