Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 14:34:43 EST
Viv,
I'd take the 28 if I could only take one, and the zoom would be the second
(great for framing your shots). I'd also take the monopod as the wind can get
raunchy. Also be aware that at night it can be quite cold and snowy, yet the
days can get up into the 60's. This is my favorite time of year to go tho (no
tourists!!!!)..My last photo/hiking/excursion was Dec 1 a couple of years
ago..the stars almost reach down and touch you! Be sure to go to the El Tovar
lodge (south rim) for breakfast too, or stay there if you feel like treating
yoruself to something grand.
Susan
who'd really take all three lenses and leave ome of the underwear at home..

Susan Steele
Amherst, VA USA
"Anyone can be sexy at 30. But until they turn 40, guys aren't worth a damn
anyway." ( rocker JOHN MELLENCAMP, named "sexiest grandfather" at age 49 by
People magazine.)