Re: [OM] Developing Your Own Slides

Subject: Re: [OM] Developing Your Own Slides
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 19:54:04 +1100
Warren wrote:

> I processed my slides a long time ago. Not only does it take patience and
> time, the chemicals have to be mixed exactly, the timing exact, drying
them
> without dust, etc. Then you have to cut them and mount them.

Yeah, an absolute waste of time and effort if you ask me.  Unlike printing
from your negatives where you have some control over the process (contrast,
burning in, etc.) there seems to be nothing to gain from processing E-6
(unless it's something you don't want the people in the lab to see !).

...Wayne