Re: [OM] Payment to Australia

Subject: Re: [OM] Payment to Australia
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 16:34:19 -0500
The display in the finder is just a display, literally a needle that you
bend back and forth so when 5.6 is set on the lens, the needle also points
to 5.6 in the finder.  Other f stop settings usually fall into place then.
The main concern may be:  is there oil on the shutter blades?  Does the
shutter move quickly at high shutter speeds?

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000