Re: [OM] T20 not working with non zuikos?

Subject: Re: [OM] T20 not working with non zuikos?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:27:00 -0700
On 2 Nov 2000, at 15:13, qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> My humble OM10 which I got at e-bay and got serviced 10 days
> ago (light meter needed some work) will only work properly with my
> T20 flash when using the zuiko 50 1.8.

Way to go, Enrique!!!  I don't know what you paid for it, but you got a
REAL deal!  Yours is one of those *rare* OM-10's that actually has
discriminating taste and good sense!  All the rest of our OM-10's don't
give a hoot when they're forced to put-up with non-zuiko lenses!

Personally, I'm still looking for *any* OM body that will actually *reject*
non-zuiko lenses (i.e. unmount them and spit them on the floor... *with*
the appropriate "Ptttttut!" sound, of course!)

<G>

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  Seriously, though, that's an odd one!  Can't help you, Enrique.
Hope someone else can!

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill