Re: [OM] [OT] As the Winder Turns, Part 1, The Primal Scream (loooong

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] As the Winder Turns, Part 1, The Primal Scream (loooong reply)
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 19:24:17 -0600
I have a picture of one of my old friends at my last wedding in 1982. He
was wearing a very nice suit and getting off his Kawasaki GPZ-1000 sport
bike. He wondered my we weren't riding the one I owned at the time.

Sorry, no Milwaukee Vibrators for us, just rice...
:-)

Oh, a friend did take the shot with his OM-1

--
Jim

Chris O'Neill wrote:

> On 1 Nov 2000, at 10:42, Motor Sport Visions Photograp wrote:
>
> > I'll bite too...
>
> Me too....
>
> [WAKE-UP CALL TO BIKER LEX....  YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS
> ONE!]
>
> Two of my friends, Mike and Jean, were married in June.  They're both
> into Harley Davidson motorcycles, so the wedding was held at the
> Annual Ride for Sight biker fundraiser.  The bride and bridesmaids wore
> traditional gowns, but the groom, best man and preacher were all in
> their colors.  First time I've ever seen a leather jacket with "Bikers for
> Jesus" on it!  (Worn by the preacher, of course!)  The wedding party
> (including the bride's elderly mom) was brought into (and out of) the
> ceremony area in a procession of choppers, trikes, and other assorted
> motorcycles.

<snip>