Re: [OM] OM 2 question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM 2 question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 08:19:33 -0500
When a new part came out, like going from center weighted curtains to
averaging, they (the new parts) would come with a directive to return old
version of the part to Tokyo or destroy them.  Either way, factory service
centers were supposed to stop using them.
The only customer we saved center weighted curtains for was National
Geographic.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000