Re: [OM] Help with Olympus 35-S?

Subject: Re: [OM] Help with Olympus 35-S?
From: "Hilary Stone" <Hilary.Stone@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 11:22:04 +0000
The 35S mark 2 which is what you've got I think is quite a nice rangefinder
camera particularly with the F1.8 lens. They were sold in alternative
versions with F1.8, F2 or F2.8 lenses. Are you sure that it is not set in
self timer mode? One version has a self timer and also the shutter will make
the noises you describe on the slower speeds. Take a look through the lens
from behind to see what the shutter is doing.
Hilary Stone