Re: [OM] Backpacking cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Backpacking cameras
From: John Robison <omrobison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:39:25 -0800 (PST)
  Greetings John, when traveling light I still pefer
an SLR, the close focus ability is just too necessary
to leave behind. However only You can define what
capabilities you need or are willing to give up for
weight and size. You'r mention of the RC seems to
indicate that size and weight are important. Writing
down what you want the camera to accomplish will help
you determine if you need an SLR or a more compact RF
camera.   John Robison (who also lives in Olympia)