Re: [OM] Negresco

Subject: Re: [OM] Negresco
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 11:43:19 EDT
Negresco did write to me once after I bid on an auction, it never met his
reserve. He seems to have very unrealistic reserves and employs the wild
"rare" philosophy too often for my tastes. I wrote him back to cease writing
me and he never wrote back.He has some strange auctions..I feel that English
is his second language. Equipment seems ot look OK, and his feedback is OK,
but his descriptions turn me off. Must be that "woman's intuition" thang...
Susan