Re: [OM] One more comments on sales.....important [OT alert - warning,

Subject: Re: [OM] One more comments on sales.....important [OT alert - warning, warning]
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:17:32 -0500
Tom

Those money orders should be on the way to you end of next week at the
latest...  The Paxton ( pop. 4300 ) post office had to hire 4 new people
just to get caught up. They figured at 30 seconds to generate each one
it would take them about 150 hours including breaks, lunches, etc. They
wanted to get it done for me ASAP so they hired 4 people to cover it.

Hey, I wasn't sure, but are we splitting the $11428.80 in money order
fees? If not, I'm calling the deal off...
:-)

--
Jim