Re: RE : [OM] M15V WITH MD2

Subject: Re: RE : [OM] M15V WITH MD2
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:53:44 +0200
On Wed, 25 Oct 2000 04:44:08 +0800, "Jim" <teojim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>After a fresh charge to the M15V, wondering how many rolls of 36-exp can it
>last including using the auto rewind function after each roll?
>

>Jim Teo

Specs say 40 rolls, if I remember well - but it is largely dependant
on the age of your NiCad (or NiMH ?) battery, and the way you have
treated it.

One of my older NiCads lasted for three rolls only. Its voltage after
a charge read 16 volts (which is good) but it couldn't keep its
charge... I have now replaced it with a 150mAh NiMH set, and it will
probably do far more than 40 rolls.
Unfortunately (?) I will never know, because I recharge the battery
after each shooting or even after a month of no use at all to keep it
fit.

Frank van Lindert.