Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: "Per Nordenberg" <per.nordenberg@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:30:04 +0200
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Barrow" <pinzgauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2000 11:49 PM

> Hello,
>
> > | this format.  Found an IS-3 at a local pawn shop, but the price seems
>
> John's right.... I bought a factory refurb for $270 or so.
>
> They are great cameras. This IS-1 was very usable, and the IS--3 even
> better. Lens quality is very good, exposure works great, spot mode right
> under the thumb where it should be.

Couldn't agree more. And for those who think the iS-3(000) is too big and heavy
(which it ain't)
there's always the iS-30(0)! With no manual exposure or focus this one is a lot
closer to a P & S,
but it's actually also a very good camera. A focal range of 28-110 (yes, no
wide converter needed!)
at about 2/3 the size and weight of the iS-3(000). For more info on Oly's iS
series check out
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif/is-series/is-series.htm

Per Nordenberg