Re: [OM] RE: cross-processing

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: cross-processing
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 21:20:08 -0400
Joel,
Thanks for sharing the pain of your misfortune. However, you are most
fortunate to have had such a wonderful image come through the ordeal. Your
own resourcefulness and the spritely burst of energy in the kiddie chair
melded to form a memorable image. Well done!

Garry,
Thanks for the link to the reverse site. I have a lot to absorb...or is it
brosba?

Thanks for coming through again, folks!
Mickey