Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:24:08 -0400
I personally would do it in a heartbeat. If I knew someone on the list was looking for something special and I found it (and didn't want it myself :-) I would get it and sell it to the listee. If I could sell it at a reasonable price and still make money, all the better. I do not suggest that this list is a place to make lots of money, but it is a little simple to think that people can continue to sell at cost and continue this hobby/addiction.

Gregg

It's just that we can't believe that any list member who scored a 16mm for
that price doesn't want to get some personal use out of it - it's a kind of
heresy. If he was just selling off the body, as surplus to requirement,
fine - but isn't he asking three times the price he paid within a fast
turnaround? That's strictly dealer behaviour.