Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:51:17 GMT
Fair 'nuff, Mark.  I'll weigh in on the devil's side.

I don't follow eBay regularly. If another person is fortunate and diligent enough to win an auction, good on them. If they choose to offer something for sale here, regardless of where they bought it and how recently, if I think the price is fair and can afford it, good on both of us. I don't care what the other person paid for it and it's really none of my business. My job is to get the best price I'm willing to pay.

Your point is well taken, tho', and I'm not disagreeing in principle about keeping a newslist clear of blatant commercial trafficking. I get enough of that as-is from h[OM]e loan and dipl[OM]a-at-home spam sneaking past my filter blocks.
Lex Jenkins
"Budda-budda-budda!!!" - Sgt. Rock
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 21:47:28 -0400 (EDT)

I know that for-sale postings have been a touchy subject in the past...