Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies

Subject: Re: [OM][FS] 16mm fisheye and 2 OM-2 bodies
From: "Franklin Berryman" <faberryman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:47:50 GMT
FWIW, I don't mind fellow list members offering gear here. Given my rather mixed experience with eBAY, if someone wants to take the risk of buying stuff on eBAY, and offer us the stuff that turns out not to be defective at a fair price, if he makes a profit that's okay by me. I've found that buying from list members is the best way to go. The prices are at or below eBAY prices, you know the equipment will be as described and they will treat you right.