RE : [OM] M15V WITH MD2-now recharge time?

Subject: RE : [OM] M15V WITH MD2-now recharge time?
From: P2CON@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 14:35:51 EDT
Frank writes:
<< One of my older NiCads lasted for three rolls only. Its voltage after
 a charge read 16 volts (which is good) but it couldn't keep its
 charge... I have now replaced it with a 150mAh NiMH set, and it will
 probably do far more than 40 rolls.
 Unfortunately (?) I will never know, because I recharge the battery
 after each shooting or even after a month of no use at all to keep it
 fit.
  Frank van Lindert >>

Frank, how long do you keep the NiMH M15V on the charger when you are
recharging simply because of no use?  I have an M15V that I refit with the
NiMH batteries about a year and a half ago and have not used it since. It
still lights the red light when the test button is pressed but I have no clue
how long it would last if put to service.

Regards, Paul Connet