Re: [OM] OM gear with longest life expectancy - sigh

Subject: Re: [OM] OM gear with longest life expectancy - sigh
From: RobBurn@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 10:42:14 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/00 7:53:17 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<    On this issue of life expectancy, my only comment (and in no way
 to demean the thread) is that it's not just how long you live, but
 how you live the time allotted to you. We who have chosen the way
 of Olympus definitely went for quality. We sip the best, and there's
 no finer company than that which we do keep.
    So quit fretting about the LCDs in that OM-4ti, or the dearth
 of circuits to resuscitate that OM-2s, and savor the moment. Life
 is good...

                                            *= Doris Fang =* >>

It's like the old half glass of water perception, Doris. Some see it half
empty. Others see it half full.

Doris is right, Olympians and Zuikites. Life is good. Savor it. Use your OM
gear. Don't let concerns about when/if it might fail diminish your enjoyment
of it in the present. Go. Take pictures. Photograph beauty. Preserve truth.
Capture sights, events, people in time. Whatever you do, take your best shot.
Make the one tomorrow better than the one today. That's what photography is
all about. And just be thankful that (for now) you have those marvelous
little Olympus/Zuiko tools to do it with.

Robert