[OM] Re: worst piece of OM gear

Subject: [OM] Re: worst piece of OM gear
From: miaim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 08:28:18 -0400
I have this bag of OM stuff that is basically full of my 'cast offs'. It's
largely the stuff I started with a year ago which has by now been
superceeded by better equipment. The cornerstone of this bag is an OM2000.
But the really, really, really worst piece of totally useless crap in the
whole bag is the completely shoddy 35-70/3.5-4.8 lens that came with that
body. While I've got other stuff that doesn't get used as much as I thought
I'd use it, that one lens stands alone as the only piece of OM gear that
SHOULDN'T ever be used. That lens should've never been marketed by Olympus
because it gives newcomers a totally false idea about what OM gear is
about. It has got to be the single worst thing ever under the whole OM line.

Mike Swaim