Re: [OM] In Defence of OM1 (was "25 Best Cameras"/"Spotmatics & Olys"/et

Subject: Re: [OM] In Defence of OM1 (was "25 Best Cameras"/"Spotmatics & Olys"/et al)
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:07:40 -0500
JW -

Harmonic resonance?  Oh!  You mean "vibrations"! ;^)

Not to "pick nits, but I _did_ say, "For a mechanical/manual
camera...."  The 2s & 4's _do_ all need batteries.

And, sure, I carry a 4T for some things - it and the 2n come in
neck-'n-neck (pun? what pun?) for 2nd place in my book.  But like I say,
for what it _does_ (note, not "what it _did_" - it still does what it
does better than anything else), the OM-1(n) is the best camera ever.
To pick any Pentax mechanical over it (the OM-1) is inexcuseable!

OK, I'll step down off the soap box now.... ;^)