Re: [OM] Re: OT Lefties

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OT Lefties
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 08:19:12 +1100
>BTW, I am right handed but left-eyed.  Is this a rarity?

>Bruce Appelbaum
>Yorktown Heights, New York

I'm not sure, but it is a bloody nuisance. I always favored the left but it
became more pronounced after eye laser correction left my right about half
a dioptre weaker (the surgeon thought this was a good result - he obviously
doesn't mix with photographers much!) It's worse with rangefinders which
habitually put the viewfinder on the left - look for Leicas with oily nose
prints in the middle.
Perhaps we can start a support group!
Reagards
andrew