RE: [OM] Re: OT Lefties

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: OT Lefties
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:38:02 GMT
I believe we've spotted an uncommon convergence here. My cross-dominance hindered me from stepping above a "B" class target pistol shooter. I never met a top echelon "one-hand" target shooter who had cross-dominance. All the very best could shoot with both eyes open, no problem. That's inconceivable to me.

But it isn't a factor at all in photography. Perhaps there's some link to creativity.

Or so the Germans would *like* us to believe...

(For folks who didn't watch "Saturday Night Live" on TV when Norm MacDonald was the "fake" news host, the above wisecrack will make absolutely no sense. But no offense is intended. Subsitute "Aggies" or "Iowa State Caucus" if you like.)