RE: [OM] Re: OT Lefties

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: OT Lefties
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 06:53:57 GMT
I prefer the paradoxical term "cross-dominance" over otherwise-eyed, differently-envisioned, etc. It has a certain naughty ring.

As a fellow nose-oiler (don't be ashamed, it keeps you wrinkle-free longer), I recommend stuffing blotter paper into the film ID slot. Write the film type on the paper before the first shot. By the time the ink has spread to unrecognizable blots it's time to reload anyway.