[OM] Historical Prices for new Oly gear (was: Multiple Exposures)

Subject: [OM] Historical Prices for new Oly gear (was: Multiple Exposures)
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:32:35 -0600
At 11:41 AM 10/16/2000 -0400, Dave Dougherty wrote:
>I was digging through stuff in my garage and came across the Last Issue of
>MODERN PHOTOGRAPHY  dated July 1989.  It was bought by POPULAR PHOTOGRAPY.
>You should see some of the prices we could have bought Oly stuff for back
>then.  If we had only known!  20-20 Hindsight!

Yeah, unfortunately, back then I was a poor student.  In relative terms, I have
far more ability to purchase new Oly gear now than I did back then, but it's
still a bit of a "gulper" to take a look at prices today.  (Doesn't help that
the Can $ has weakened against the U.S. $ somewhat in the intervening years...).

Garth

"A bad day doing photography is better
 than a good day doing just about
 anything else."

The Unofficial Olympus Web Photo Gallery at:

   http://www.taiga.ca/~gallery/, or
   http://www.enable.org/~gallery/