[OM] Multiple Exposures

Subject: [OM] Multiple Exposures
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:41:01 EDT
I was digging through stuff in my garage and came across the Last Issue of
MODERN PHOTOGRAPHY  dated July 1989.  It was bought by POPULAR PHOTOGRAPY.
You should see some of the prices we could have bought Oly stuff for back
then.  If we had only known!  20-20 Hindsight!

In the magazine is an article regarding fireworks shot by a fellow named
Curtis Martin, all with OM 2.  The text talks about doing multiple exposure
on one frame.  My question:  What is the consensus for re-cocking the shutter
so that the film will not move and thus not cause loss of resolution?

Dave Dougherty