Re: [OM] Lens Caps for Cokin "P" Filter System Lens Rings

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Caps for Cokin "P" Filter System Lens Rings
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 20:54:33 -0600
Hi, Lex:

On 14 Oct 2000, at 22:32, Lex Jenkins wrote:

> If this isn't the type of cap you're looking for...uh...never mind...

LOL!  It wasn't what I was looking for, Lex.  That's the hard plastic cap
that slips into the filter holder that slips on the lens ring.  What I'm
looking for is some sort of cover for the lens ring itself.  'Nuther words, I
want a cap for the lens-and-lens-ring combination so that I can keep
lens rings on all my lenses all the time.  I do that now, but that means
the lenses are unprotected by any kinds of a cap.

Thanks, for trying, though!  <G>

Chris

P.S.  Hans provided the RIGHT answer!  <G>